- You will need to use a device where you can access the course materials
- Your device needs to be equipped to play videos and interactive contents
- You will be required to make time for your course every week
- You will be required to pass the end of module assessment
- Anyone who wishes to learn about delusional disorder
- Clinicians, peer-supporters, and healthcare workers.
- People with lived experience.
This course will teach the person about delusional disorder, its psychopathology, and many other aspects of the disease. The course has been authored by a person with lived experience.
We will first begin by exploring what delusional disorder is, then we will move forwards by studying its psychopathology, followed by its types, its bureaucracy and finally the last section titled ‘The Delusional Human Being’.