A lot of the times, the instructions provided on Halowaypoint about managing the game and then pressing Y, don’t work because the language packs do not appear there to be downloaded.
I found a solution to download and change the language packs. This consists in first changing the language settings on your XBOX.
- Go to your XBOX settings.
- Go to ‘System’.
- Select ‘Language and Location’.
- Change the language and regions to match what you desire.
- Restart your XBOX.
- Launch Halo Infinite.
Now this will make Halo give you an option to download the language of your XBOX:
- Select “Install”.
- Relaunch Halo Infinite once the update has installed.
- Press the menu button (it has three lines).
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Go to the ‘Accessibility’ tab.
- Select the new language on ‘Audio Language’.
- Restart Halo Infinite.
This will have sorted the issue. I hope you found this helpful.